I aim to treat patients with respect, recognising their dignity and rights as individuals. I actively encourage patients to be involved in decisions about their care.
My Practice is compliant with Information Governance Guidelines and I ensure that I comply with the 1998 Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation May 2018.
By registering to see me you are agreeing to follow my code of conduct:
- If an appointment is made and you need to cancel or move your appointment you must notify the clinic 24 hours before the scheduled appointment.
- A charge of 50% of the appointment fee will be applied to your account should you fail to give sufficient time to cancel your appointment. A charge of 100% will be made should you fail to turn up for an appointment.
- To respect the staff and act in a non-threatening & appropriate manner.
- To provide correct and up to date contact details.
- Treatment will be paid for at each appointment by bank transfer, cash or cheque unless otherwise specified or agreed with Dr Rockwell.
- The Clinic has the right to amend terms and conditions and we can refuse treatment if our code of conduct is not adhered to.